[pmwiki-users] PmFeed (RSS) error

Moni Kellermann kellerfrau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:11:33 PDT 2020

Am 20.08.2020 um 15:39 schrieb Robert Riebisch:
> So you just copied PmWiki-supplied "docs\sample-config.php" to
> "local/config.php" and added include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/pmfeed.php");
> at the end of the file?
> Did you also create the "pub/cache" directory? Is it writable?

Yes, I did create that directory and yes, it is writable.

I now uploaded the very same complete wiki directory where pmfeed
doesn't work locally in 3 different newer PHP environments onto one of
my actual web spaces and, damn, it works there.

So it must be something with XAMPP or Uniserver
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/miniserver/files/Uniform%20Server%20ZeroXIV/14_0_2_ZeroXIV/)
which I need to figure out!

I will try the suggested tweaks and let you know if I can get it working
on my local machine.

Thank you for your help!

moni k.