[pmwiki-users] Users not logged in get a blank page

Peter van Es vanes.peter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:10:30 PDT 2020

Hi Petko,

thanks for your suggestion.

Engine and Main are Groups of Wiki pages. They do not have php code and do not make calls.
I did check the troubleshooting page, but there are no error messages and no php errors (I set-up logging in php.ini)
I disabled all the add-ons in local/config.php, but no difference, still blank pages.
I also checked all the file and directory permissions and ownership of the files, Groups and upload directories.

I enabled diagnostics, and looked at the page using ?action=ruleset but it doesn’t tell me much  https://www.sl113.org/wiki/Engine/Start?action=ruleset <https://www.sl113.org/wiki/Engine/Start?action=ruleset>

The page displays, but then there are no pictures on it.

I am using Auth-SMF and this has always worked well. Even now, when logged in, the Wiki works correctly.

I’m thinking of a problem when $AuthId = ‘’; (i.e. blank) and there is a .jpg or .png picture meant to be shown on the page.

Peter