[pmwiki-users] Have pagelist condition : if result not null, then print pagelist

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:15:49 PDT 2021

Hello,

Well, well, one, sorry for the delay (I have a growing kid at home
leeching my free time...).
Two, sorry for the unclear question ; I was wrong : in case of
(:template first:) (:template each:) pagelist format (yes, for
inserting a heading before results are shown), pmwiki doesn't print
out template first when 0 result is found, which is the behaviour I
was expecting you to help me to get.
Three, thank you for your helping answers : no matter the question
asked was not silly, your indulgent answers lightened the right
direction (what you need is what pmwiki does by default).

Four, thank you for your help !