[pmwiki-users] totalcouter not working

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sat Feb 27 10:15:49 PST 2021

Hello,

I have totalcounter on my pmwiki and it don't works, the total count is
not displayed.

For discussion purpose, I wrote my sandbox with sone variables (below).
The page is

http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox

The two first lines don't display numbers, the others do. I have access
to php setup throught cpanel but I'm lost in the number of variables :-(

my totalcounter setup is rather default

any clue? (analyse don't show any problem, all green)

thanks
jdd

total {$TotalCount}

page {$PageCount}

{$TotalCounterVersion} displays the current version

{$TotalCounterVersion} displays the current version

{$TotalCounterMaxItems} displays the maximum count of items displayed
for each chart

{$PageCountToday} displays the count of pages visited today
http://dodin.org