[pmwiki-users] Issues with Custom Fonts, Font Awesome, HTML

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 18 02:01:09 PST 2021

1. Installing custom fonts correctly and available cross-browser is
sometimes tricky. Don't let it discourage you.

2. You should avoid enabling HTML, the feature you need can be done
without it.

3. The recipe Cookbook:FontAwesome was indeed old and without a
maintainer. I am now taking over the maintenance and I rewrote the
installation instructions and most of the page. The font is now enabled
on that page and can be tested.

4. That page contains instructions for the actual and current
FontAwesome release, which has all needed files, styles, fonts, and
settings for different browsers. If you are trying to use a font
different from "FontAwesome Free", installing it will likely be
different -- if you need assistance, please provide more information.

Petko