[pmwiki-users] pmwiki on github

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat May 15 08:31:48 PDT 2021

On 15/05/2021 17:16, jdd at dodin.org wrote:
> However, I can add any application, given I can provide an url like
> this:
>
> http://:some.git.forge.tld:USER/REPO

For code versioning, we use Apache Subversion, not git.

Check if they can pull PmWiki from our subversion repository. You'll
find the address at PmWiki/Subversion.

> I'm not fluent about github, but somehow I will have to learn :-(
>
> I found this:
>
> https://github.com/walkingice/pmwiki
>
> is this a usable pmwiki instance? is there a better one?

It says on that page it is from 11 years ago. It may be usable if your
PHP version is similarly old, and if you run it in read-only mode, as
in, filesystem read-only. (There have been a number of vulnerabilities
found and closed since then.)

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades