[pmwiki-users] update to PHP 8 (video5)

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Oct 28 08:11:40 PDT 2022

Le 14/10/2022 à 20:41, Petko Yotov a écrit :
> Yes, the latest PmWiki 2.3.13 is tested and already updated for the
> latest PHP "preview" version available in Ubuntu repositories (as of
> now, 8.2.0 RC3).

> See also Troubleshooting on how to track a faulty recipe:
>
>     https://www.pmwiki.org/Troubleshooting

hello, I followed your hints and upgraded my pmwiki (http://dodin.org),
but the video5 cookbook is not php 8 compatible and at least when using
php 8 on this wiki (my provider allows me to change) it only displays:

disabled. See pmwiki.org/Troubleshooting'
     class='obsolete-markup frame'>⚠ (:video VID_20210310_110118
:)</code>

this don't allow me to debug the cookbook :-(

I know I can use ape (I did for my other site), but for the present site
I have videos spread all around and changing cookbook is hard.

this cookbook is pretty simple, but my php knowledge small. how can I debug?

any other hint?

thanks
jdd

--