[pmwiki-users] WikiGallery

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Sep 27 00:27:46 PDT 2022

I am not sure if Stefan Schishmanski, the author of WikiGallery, is a
subscriber in the mailing list, but he is a software developer with
recent activity on GitHub, so if you contact him he may be able to help.

If for some reason you cannot reach him, or if he cannot update
WikiGallery, please let me know and I'll update it.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  https://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades

На 26/09/2022 14:33, Pablo Manuel Rizzo написа: