[pmwiki-users] Search for terms with ss and ß

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Feb 3 07:22:00 PST 2023

Yes, I have this already. Here is the new recipe:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UnaccentUTF8

Not sure if it will be enough for you as it also folds to lowercase. But
you can copy this  function and adapt it. Maybe simply remove "::
Lower();" from the argument, or review the documentation for the
Intl/Transliterator class at php.net.

Petko