[pmwiki-users] toc and edit button

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 4 02:53:49 PST 2023

Indeed - SectionEdit appears to add a division block with an "(Edit)"
link before each heading.

The automatic table of contents from the core is inserted immediately
before the first heading, so in this case after the "(Edit)" link.

You can add this information to the Cookbook:SectionEdit page.

I suppose you should either add a (:toc:) directive manually, or in a
group header or sidebar, or may be try a different table of contents
recipe. Not AutoTOC which also inserts itself right before the first
heading.

Petko