[pmwiki-users] Search for terms with ss and ß

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:32:43 PST 2023

Hi,

In order to minimize the references sources, what would be the best
way to use that in ISO8859MakePageNamePatterns cookbook recipe instead
of relying on another large set of regexp replacement?

Something like below?
-----
  function cb_unaccent($m) { return UnaccentUTF8($m[1]); }

  # standard patterns from pmwiki.php
  SDV($PageNameChars, '-[:alnum:]');
  SDV($MakePageNamePatterns, array(
      "/'/" => '',                          # strip single-quotes
      "/[^$PageNameChars]+/" => ' ',        # convert everything else to space
      '/((^|[^-\\w])\\w)/' => 'cb_toupper', # CamelCase
      '/ /' => '',                          # drop spaces
      '/(.*)/' => 'cb_unaccent'));
-----

Regards,
Dominique