[pmwiki-users] IncludeUrlMarkup

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 14 04:41:19 PST 2023

I looked at your website, and it appears you only include URLs from the
same server (some of them return HTML listings, others <iframes> to
external pages).

If the server or the PHP process has some cache that we cannot see and
control, you can try adding a random parameter to the URL request:

   $m[1] .= "?".mt_rand(); # new line
   return Keep(...);  # existing line

  This should make it look like a different request and prevent reloading
the previous result from the cache.

Petko