[pmwiki-users] Read page text variable before including authuser script...

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 28 22:04:59 PST 2023

On 27/02/2023 11:04, pmwiki.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com wrote:
> I would like to populate the $AuthUser array with usernames and
> passwords from other PmWiki pages than SiteAdmin.AuthUser.

You can have usernames and passwords in pages other than
SiteAdmin.AuthUser.

Something like this in config.php, before including authuser.php:

   $AuthUserPageFmt = array('SiteAdmin.AuthUser',
'SiteAdmin.OtherUsers');

This will have AuthUser check in all listed pages, with the same
expected format as documented. If there are repetitions, later values
will replace previous ones.

> is there any fairly easy PmWiki way to get a page text variable
> _before_ including authuser.php, _without_ the AuthUser system getting
> disabled?

Sorry, no.

Petko