[pmwiki-devel] include php file in wiki page

Harvey, Jesse Jesse.Harvey at xerox.com
Tue Nov 14 14:55:36 CST 2006

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read this message.

I am fairly new to PMWiki and was hoping I could get some assistance.
Although I know it is not generally a good thing to do, I would like to
be able to include a php file inside of a wiki page.  There are many
recipes out there now that use iframes and objects but I have been
unable to find one with markup that will allow me to do a 'php type
include' that will actually execute the php file.

The main reason for this is to allow a custom web app to work inside of
our wiki.

I would appreciate any advice.

Jesse Harvey

jesse.harvey at xerox.com