[pmwiki-devel] include php file in wiki page

Harvey, Jesse Jesse.Harvey at xerox.com
Wed Nov 15 14:24:59 CST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Fick [mailto:mogulguy at yahoo.com]

> Ah, yes, this makes sense, I was not quite thinking
> right.  You want to actually capture the PHP output of
> the php file and insert it, not the return value of
> some function in your php file (which would be a lot
> easier).
>
> So this recipe didn't work?
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/IncludeUrl
>
> Access your PHP file through http, the key being:
> "Keep(implode('',file('http://pmwiki/ismdfield/tokens/tokens.php')))"
>
> This might work for web services, but I imagine that
> with regular html pages you would get extra <html>,
> Maybe you can simply filter those out after the file()
> command?
>
> -Martin

I tried that, but it unfortunately will not allow me to access any of
the POST/GET variables on the included php file (arrays both show up
empty).  After the file was included, I had to change the action of my
forms to point to the wiki page
(**/pmwiki/ismdfield/field.php/Linux/Tokens3) for example...Could
field.php be hijacking them?  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks again!
-Jesse