[pmwiki-devel] Markup Processing Order

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Jul 18 14:55:53 CDT 2008

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> What you may want to do instead is:
>
>     SDV($DefaultPageTextFmt,
>       '(:include {$Group}.pmPageNotFound $[{$SiteGroup}.PageNotFound:)');
>
> This uses the pmPageNotFound page of the current group if it exists,
> falling back to Site.PageNotFound if it doesn't.
In this case I *only* want to set the page not found on pages where the
markup appears.

What I'm doing now is requiring the user to predefine the groups in
which the markup is being used, and then setting $DefaultPageTextFmt if
we're in one of those groups.

It's that step of having to predefine the groups that I was trying to
avoid, since I only want to set $DefaultPageTextFmt where the markup is
used.

  ~ ~ Dave