[pmwiki-devel] Markup Processing Order

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat Jul 19 09:16:23 CDT 2008

DaveG wrote:
> What I'm doing now is requiring the user to predefine the groups in
> which the markup is being used, and then setting $DefaultPageTextFmt if
> we're in one of those groups.
>
> It's that step of having to predefine the groups that I was trying to
> avoid, since I only want to set $DefaultPageTextFmt where the markup is
> used.
It looks like this may not be possible, but I just wanted to clarify
that I'm putting the markup in the GroupFooter. Thus, the page itself
doesn't exist (which is why I need to suppress the PageNotFound error),
but the markup does execute, making it *look* like the page exists to
the reader.

  ~ ~ Dave