[pmwiki-devel] disabling and modifying markup for specific recipe output

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 16:46:33 CDT 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009, 10:30:00 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Of course, a function being run from within the markup engine
> cannot reliably disable markups that have already been processed.
> That would have to be done before markup processing begins.

Well, that would be the case (markup expression or directive).
I assume that a call to MarkupToHTML() would engage the markup engine
fresh on the text passed on, deliver the HTML, which then can be
preserved with Keep(). But how can I influence the ruleset
at this stge? I see that MarkupToHTML() can accept an option arguments,
but of what kind? Can I supply new/modifiwed rules directly?

Hans