[pmwiki-devel] how to access MatchCount from pagelist

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 13:27:14 CST 2009

Friday, February 13, 2009, 6:31:14 PM, Hans wrote:

> Friday, February 13, 2009, 5:59:51 PM, Patrick wrote:

>> To be more specific, I would use the special markup from
>> _within_ the pagelist template.  Then the page count would be
>> (and other pagelist items) would be easily available.

> Thanks, I appreciate your hint! I will try this approach.

I got so far:
with  a new {$$PageListCount}  var added to pagelist.php
and a (:breakpagelist count={$$PageListCount}:) directive
in the (:template first:) section the BreakPageList() function
is called and all the navigation links are constructed correctly.
The function also calculates the correct range for the pagelist.
But I don't know how to feed this $range string into
the pagelist count= parameter.

Could you give me a hint how to achieve this?

Thanks!
Hans