[pmwiki-devel] how to access MatchCount from pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Feb 14 03:16:08 CST 2009

> The function also calculates the correct range for the pagelist.
> But I don't know how to feed this $range string into
> the pagelist count= parameter.
>
> Could you give me a hint how to achieve this?

Create a new markup which would be placed INSIDE the pagelist markup (thus
has to precede pagelist markup in the rule order):

(:pagelist ... count={{BREAKPAGECOUNT,x,y}} ... :)

That markup would default to x..y but could be overridden by ?BPCOUNT=21..40
in the URL ($_GET).  Then you just make sure to code your page-links with
the appropriate ranges in the URL...

[[{$FullName}?BPCOUNT=1..20|1]] [[{$FullName?BPCOUNT=21..40|2]] ... etc.

-Peter