[pmwiki-devel] FPLTemplate() Revision

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Feb 17 02:49:44 CST 2009

> Following from the discussion about pagelist and MatchCount I created
> a revised FPLTemplate() function, for testing and as proof-of-concept
> idea.
>
> See code http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FPLTemplate

Any possibility of a clear error message if the fmt=x is invalid?

I'm forever making typographical errors while typing in the name of the
format option and then when nothing comes up I automatically attribute it to
my page selection criteria for an hour in great frustration before I realize
it was because I typed in the fmt=#format wrong...

(This really should go in a PITS entry, but I thought if pagelist.php was
already being looked at...)

-Peter