[pmwiki-devel] FPLTemplate() Revision

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 03:22:59 CST 2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 8:49:44 AM, Peter wrote:

>> Following from the discussion about pagelist and MatchCount I created
>> a revised FPLTemplate() function, for testing and as proof-of-concept
>> idea.
>>
>> See code http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FPLTemplate

> Any possibility of a clear error message if the fmt=x is invalid?

We could add a call to Abort in function FPLTemplateLoad?
Try adding the line after  $ttext = RetrieveAuthsection(....);

   $ttext = RetrieveAuthSection($pagename, $template, $FPLTemplatePageFmt);
   if ($ttext=='') Abort("Unable to retrieve pagelist template $template", 'fpltemplate');

fpltemplate refers to a section on page PmWiki/ErrorMessages#fpltemplate
which needs to be written, for giving more info about the error.
Or perhaps better leave it out:

   if ($ttext=='') Abort("Unable to retrieve pagelist template $template");

Hans