[pmwiki-devel] pmGallery using Picasa Site

Klaus Hempelmann klaus.hempelmann at gmx.net
Sun Jan 11 12:33:47 CST 2009

Hi all,

I might be a little bit paranoid but I have some difficulties to upload
pictures to Picasa since I do not know how they are handled. I would prefer
a solution where I can keep the figures on my server rather than a Google
server.

In MediaWiki there is one solution using the XML export of Picasa, that does
not look as good as pmGallery lokks but it is charming to have the pictures
under control.

Is there idea around to change pmGallery in such a way that it could make
use of this XML export and working locally and upload the pictures
automatically into the wiki?

Looking forward to any suggestions and ideas.

Thanks a lot

Klaus