[pmwiki-devel] pmGallery using Picasa Site

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 11 15:01:50 CST 2009

The next step in pmGallery development was to add functionality to pull
images from Flickr.

Having looked quickly at the Mediawiki plugin, it looks like it would be
relatively easy to convert it to something pmGallery can use to pull
images from a local Picasa XML export. However, it's unlikely I'll be
able to tackle it soon -- a few months probably.

I'll add it to the 'future' list, and in the meantime, perhaps someone
else might take up converting the Mediawiki plugin to an API for
pmGallery...

  ~ ~ Dave