[pmwiki-devel] PIT dead ?

Jan Bernitt jan.bernitt at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 07:41:30 CDT 2009

Petko Yotov schrieb:

> For PITS/01046, you can probably use the following recipe :
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TextExtract

I checked it out - but it doesn't solve my issue anyway. I didn't want
any input form. I want to define a search which is done on page load and
the results displayed as they were part of the currently viewed page
including processing of markup. That doesn't work with the TextExtract
although the markup=on option told me it will.

I think this is indeed a very general core feature to include content
matching a regex pattern from other pages as if it was hard coded
content of the viewed page. This would allow very dynamic pages to
automate things.