[pmwiki-devel] Group Christian

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:13:34 CDT 2010

On 18 August 2010 23:56, Christian Ridderström
<christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Eemeli Aro wrote:
>
>> This has been bothering me as well. Pm, Petko, could you comment?
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm the one behind the group. It's been some time now since I was an active
> developer, but I'm sure Pm remember me. I used that group for a combination
> of actual use and testing. Although I've been very inactive in this
> community for some time now :-(   Anyway, I friend alerted me that my name
> was mentioned here so I thought I'd better explain myself.
>
> As for the pages in question, e.g. 'Christian.Sång-YoureTheOneIWant', they
> are related to me taking singing lesseons for fun (and, no, I can't really
> sing).  So on that page I wrote down the lyrics for 'You're the one I wan't'
> which I was to sing as a duet with a friend. I wanted to colour code who
> sings what.  As an aside, I'm having extreme problems getting the chorus
> right in that song the my friend has a lot of fun about it..
>
> After that I printed the text, but for the frequent occasions where I forgot
> the paper I could access the page through my cell phone's browser.

Ah, good to get an answer for this. I noticed that you removed the
20-odd Christian.Sång-* pages yesterday; will you be doing the same or
at least removing password protection from the 99 other pages in the
group? Or is there some reason why they're protected?

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki?action=search&q=group%3DChristian

eemeli