[pmwiki-devel] Group Christian

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:56:06 CDT 2010

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Eemeli Aro wrote:

> This has been bothering me as well. Pm, Petko, could you comment?

Hi,

I'm the one behind the group. It's been some time now since I was an
active developer, but I'm sure Pm remember me. I used that group for a
combination of actual use and testing. Although I've been very inactive
in this community for some time now :-(   Anyway, I friend alerted me that
my name was mentioned here so I thought I'd better explain myself.

As for the pages in question, e.g. 'Christian.Sång-YoureTheOneIWant', they
are related to me taking singing lesseons for fun (and, no, I can't really
sing).  So on that page I wrote down the lyrics for 'You're the one I
wan't' which I was to sing as a duet with a friend. I wanted to colour
code who sings what.  As an aside, I'm having extreme problems getting the
chorus right in that song the my friend has a lot of fun about it..

After that I printed the text, but for the frequent occasions where I
forgot the paper I could access the page through my cell phone's browser.

It's been so long since I tried accessing the group that I'm not sure this
post will reach the list...

Best regards,
Christian

PS. Hi Patrick, hope you and you're family is well.