[pmwiki-devel] Group Christian

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 18:12:29 CDT 2010

All other wikis provide the possibility for personal groups, even for
blogging and other features as well.

Personal group moves on AllRecentChanges(Short) don't bother me much..

What bothers me is when you do a search for a term and that term
appears on a page on someone's folder and you can't open it.

Perhaps using a suffix like "-personal" or something else would be
enough, if it is really OK, so having all profiles turning into
personal groups, won't be a bigger problem.

Also groups with that suffix would be left out/last of regular
searches, so searching for pmwiki information comes first from pmwiki
documentation.

I replied just in case you want have more opinions on the subject.

On 8/20/10, Simon <nzskiwi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Its hard to argue with that, although I wasn't aware of it.
>
> I do think that the idea of having a separate wiki (farm) is perhaps more
> appropriate.
>
> I do not think that is acceptable to have pages that are locked for read.

But that is a standard feature of pmwiki.