[pmwiki-devel] Group Christian

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 20:29:53 CDT 2010

Indeed being able to lock pages for read is a feature of PmWiki,
but I guess its up to PM to decide if that is OK on PmWiki.

I simply suggest that on PmWiki - which is a community (rather than a
personal wiki hosted elsewhere) - maintaining personal pages that are not
viewable by the community is something that the community might have a view
on. I have raised the issue and given my opinion.

For example PM maintains his own wiki http://www.pmichaud.com/.
thanks
Simon

--