[pmwiki-devel] save page variables (and form values)

Frank Schweickert f.schweickert at uva.nl
Sun Jan 31 11:27:09 CST 2010

I am trying to make use of form elements using
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ProcessForm
and I was wondering if I could make the input values (that result here
in page variables) really permanent,
not only for the next submission, but across sessions, so that the
form's content is saved with the wiki page.

Is there an obvious way to save and restore $InputValues, resp. PageVars,
like with UpdatePage and RetrieveAuthPage or any other PmWiki feature
I'm not yet aware of?
Or is this not a sensitive thing to do for some reason?

Regards,
Frank

Dr. Frank F. Schweickert
AMSTEL Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
Science Park 904, Amsterdam, Room C2-1.22
Postal address: Postbus 94224, 1090 GE Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 525-8475 (secr. -5886)
http://www.science.uva.nl/amstel
http://www.natsim.net