[pmwiki-devel] save page variables (and form values)

Frank Schweickert f.schweickert at uva.nl
Sun Jan 31 12:41:55 CST 2010

Sorry, I'm probably just (re)discovering PageTextVar etc.,

I was just wondering because it seemed to me such an obviously generic
feature: maintaining wiki content as defaults in form fields rather than
using wiki edit mode. (In my case, primary school children across Europe
need to fill in their observations and measurements of the arriving spring)

And this should be just a few lines of code, as opposed to the fox
recipe... but maybe just a matter of documentation.

Frank