[pmwiki-devel] MarkupToHTML help

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Mar 23 16:46:02 CDT 2010

On 3/23/2010 2:55 PM, DaveG wrote:
> I'm trying to use MarkupToHTML() to convert some PmWiki markup into HTML
> -- which is what I think the function does.
>
> However, a simple test, in config.php (or my recipe, same result):
> print (MarkupToHTML($pagename, '[[http://google.com/ | Google]]'));
Since MarkupToHTML() obviously works, I decided to stop testing, and
just implement the feature I was working on. Everything now works. The
problem I suspect is that MarkupToHTML() cannot be called in config.php.
Not sure why it didn't work within the body of the recipe, but I'm
guessing it was called to early in the process.

If someone can describe the scenario or points in processing where
MarkupToHTML() should/not work I'll update the wiki.

  ~ ~ Dave