[pmwiki-devel] iframes with & in the src="url"

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 25 07:21:17 CST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 03:28:03PM -0500, Ryan O'Toole wrote:
> I'm using the enablehtml.php recipe to allow iframes in my wiki, but if I set
> the src of the iframe to something with ampersands in it, the wiki rewrites
> them as & which breaks the URL. Is there a way to prevent this?

I'm a little confused... why wouldn't the url need to have the ampersand
converted to &?  Most urls embedded into an HTML document need this
conversion to be there.

Could you give an example of the markup you're using, what you're
expecting as output and what is actually being generated?  That
would help a lot.