[pmwiki-devel] iframes with & in the src="url"

Ryan O'Toole rotoole at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:30:01 CST 2011

You are both right. I was wrong. It does work. My iframe wasn't working
properly for a different reason, and I had attributed it to the & issue.

But, I have encountered what Ansgar describes too, and I had wanted to turn
off the ampersand interpolation. Embedding a google map into a page, for
example, doesn't work without modifying the embed code they give you to copy
n paste. That's because they've already &'d the &'s for you, which
pmwiki then turns into & which fails.

I can think of a few solutions, such as turning off ampersand interpolation
within HTML tags. Dunno if that is enablehtml.php type of change, or pmwiki
ROS change. Another option would be able to just turn off the &
interpolation within a config.

Very interested to hear your thoughts.

ryan