[pmwiki-devel] Anchors in includes

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 06:14:54 CDT 2012

Thanks for the very prompt reply.
I believe that this is a bug then, include does not use the same definition
of an anchor token as does the code that parses links and anchors.

PmWiki correctly creates anchors, and correctly links to them. (ie
[[#sec1.2]] and [[#sec1.2 | 1.2]])
(Honouring the syntax as defined in
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#type-name - "ID and NAME tokens must
begin with a letter ([A-Za-z]) and may be followed by any number of
letters, digits ([0-9]), hyphens ("-"), underscores ("_"), colons (":"),
and periods (".").").

I have created hundreds of these anchors, and links to them.
This is the first time I tried to include using them however.

I'll create a PITS entry

thanks

Simon

____