[pmwiki-devel] Anchors in includes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Apr 8 13:11:19 CDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 11:14:54PM +1200, Simon wrote:
> Thanks for the very prompt reply.
> I believe that this is a bug then, include does not use the same definition
> of an anchor token as does the code that parses links and anchors.

The problem appears to be the definition of $npat on line 1266 of pwmiki.php:

    $npat = '[[:alpha:]][-\\w*]*';

Note that simply adding a dot to the [-\\w]* part of the expression
won't work, as a pair of dots are used to indicate ranges.
It probably needs to be something that can recognize a single dot
in the identifier pattern (i.e., a dot followed by something
other than another dot).

Also, I suspect the '*' immediately the \\w in the original is a typo.
And there's an extraneous definition of $npat on line 1311 in the
IncludeText() function, probably left over from a previous factoring
of text includes.