[pmwiki-devel] Question about Reorder function in PITS.php on pmwiki.org

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu May 9 09:39:03 CDT 2013

David Sovinski writes:
> After examining the code from the above page, I noticed that part of the
> definition of the Reorder DropDownListBox was
> (:input select order "-priority2" "Priorities (5 → 0)":)
> (:input select order "priority2" "Priorities (0 → 5)":)
> but priority2 is not defined in the PITS.php code
>
> I changed the page code to
> (:input select order "-priority" "Priorities (5 → 0)":)
> (:input select order "priority" "Priorities (0 → 5)":)
>
> and all the Reordering started working as I expected.
>
> Is pmwiki.org running a custom version of PITS.php?
> Or is there something else going on to define "priority2"?

It is using the PITS.php file which is attached at the beginning of the
Cookbook:PITS recipe, the priority2 markup expression is defined at the end
of it. Here is a direct link to the file, the one in use is the same:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/PITS.php

The pmwiki.org PITS uses the markup (:pits2list:) and not (:pitslist:) and
it calls the function FmtPits2List() which works with priority2.

Petko