[pmwiki-devel] pmwiki.css

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:18:01 CST 2014

Petko

its great that you have removed the use of absolute length, i.e. "pt",
thanks.

I think that we should also consider consistently using em or %, not both.
There are some subtle differences, see
http://kyleschaeffer.com/user-experience/css-font-size-em-vs-px-vs-pt-vs/
and based on the above I'd suggest we consider using % throught all PmWiki
CSS.

Simon

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/css-units/
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/wiki/Em_Vs_Percent_Widths