[pmwiki-devel] experimental, pagestore-plain

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Dec 5 23:34:03 PST 2019

If you haven't, you can check PageTopStore:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTopStore

It stores a regular PmWiki page file and second plain-text file with the
plain wiki text (only "<" gets escaped to "<").

It detects if the plain text version is more recent than the regular
wiki page and automatically merges it, and vice versa.

This means that you can edit the contents directly on the filesystem and
it should be mostly safe (except maybe for simultaneous edits).

This recipe can give you some ideas for your own recipe.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades