[pmwiki-users-fr] Pmwiki cpu/memory usage on server for a non zero visitor installation

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Lun 22 Déc 09:17:40 CST 2008

Hello Petko,

I have a very light usage of thumblist, generating a few thumbnails from
times to times.
I do use supercache for the biggest lists. Great program ! I guess it can't
be faulty in my case.
At this time, according to Frank, I think I will have to investigate my logs
: robots seem to be too active and by bandwith usage is big.
I'm happy to see no user here pointed pmwiki cpu/memory usage as a source of
trouble.

Thank you all.