[Pmwiki-users] WikiTrail loops

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Nov 6 16:50:11 CST 2002

> At http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Experimental/WikiTrail this works when
> I click forwards, but when I click backwards, the trail stops when it
> gets to the first stop. Feature or bug?

Worked for me when I tried it, but go look and click through the trail
now.  There's at least one bug in there.

-Scott

----
Apart from user stupidity (please don't mention the reload button), the =
only "bug" I can see is the stop called ExperimentalMissingMarkup which =
lacks the <<WikiTrail>> mark-up so the trail just stops when you get there.=
 This will happen whenever an author forgets to put a trail sign on every =
page.

JR