[Pmwiki-users] CVS features was: discussion on line breaks

Randall cauldhst
Tue Aug 12 11:22:59 CDT 2003

Patrick,

> But if anyone thinks that it is vitally important to go beyond
> simple authorship tracking to providing full-fledged user accounts
> with passwords, then now would be a good time to make your wishes
> known.  :-)

I'm in the process of setting Pmwiki up on one of my web sites and
would probably use full-fledged user accounts if they were available.
However, with the ability to password-protect groups of pages, this
isn't anything close to a necessity for me.

> And, of course, tracking authorship will be an optional feature, so
> that those sites who don't want to deal with it aren't required to
> do so.

It would be especially nice if this feature could be used (or not
used) on a group by group basis.

--
Randall S. Stukey      | The opposite of a correct statement
San Antonio, TX        | is a false statement. But the opposite