[Pmwiki-users] Rewritten/updated pmwiki-mode for Emacs

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jul 24 09:00:50 CDT 2003

Hi

I've now rewritten (and renamed) a mode for Emacs that allows you to edit
the source of wiki pages in emacs. The previous version was pretty much a
hack, but this one is usable.

The functionality includes color-marked WikiWiki-words and other keywords,
as well as the ability to 'follow' WikiWiki-links by pressing C-c C-g.

Anyway, I uploaded an archive with the files and put everything at

	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/EmacsPmWikiMode

Here's a screenshot of how it looks in Emacs:
http://www.pmichaud.com/uploads/Cookbook/Emacs-pmwiki-mode-screenshot.png

/Christian

PS. I'm still not on this list... so if you want' anything you'll have
to mail me separately.

If you have any questions about getting it to work, send me an e-mail and
I'll see what I can do.

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-790 91 37           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr
Mechatronics lab, Dept. of Machine Design        http://www.md.kth.se