[Pmwiki-users] Port number added twice to URL

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jul 24 09:05:36 CDT 2003

Indeed, the double-port-number problem was (supposed to have been) fixed
in the pmwiki-0.5.0 and later releases.  If you're already using 0.5.0
or later and still having this problem, then let me know so I can
look into it further.

In the meantime, the normal fix is to explicitly set the value of
$ScriptUrl in the local.php file.  PmWiki tries its best to figure out
the best URL to use from the information available, but sometimes
it just gets it wrong and so you can explicitly set it in local.php
if needed.

Thanks!

Pm