[Pmwiki-users] automatically include pgcust.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Sun May 4 11:16:58 CDT 2003

All-

Would anyone object if I change the distribution so that
per-page and per-group customizations (e.g, local/Group.php)
are enabled by default unless explicitly disabled?

In particular, I'm thinking of changing scripts/stdconfig.php
so that scripts/pgcust.php is automatically included unless
$EnablePerGroupCust is set to zero in local.php.

I think this will make the documentation easier, as well as
better promote a standard customization scheme for PmWiki
installations.

Any comments in favor of or against this idea are greatly
appreciated.