[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki, suexec and php as cgi

Trevis Martin tumblebear
Wed Apr 14 12:46:39 CDT 2004

I tried the install again.  It created the homepage seemingly okay
(thought it looks a little different than it does on my Mac running on
the internal server.)  But whenever I'm trying the links  including
edit the page. I get .

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '
' (ASCII=12) state=1 in /usr/local/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi on line 2578

Parse error: parse error in /usr/local/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi on line
2578

which seems to indicate some sort of problem with the php.cgi script on
dreamhost.  Unless there is a mod on the pmwiki end I can do to get
around this somehow?  There aren't many references to php as cgi on the
pmwiki home.

any ideas?

best,

Trevis