[Pmwiki-users] [[include: ... ]] part of a page

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed Apr 14 17:01:28 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:20:45AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> Would anyone else find this useful?

Yep :) absolutely.

> There is an obvious extension to support:
>
>     [[include:PageName#from#to]]
>
> to return the text between the anchors. If [[#to]] is not in PageName,
> return the text from [[#from]] to the end.
> Currently, I don't have a need for this.

I'd have:

I was trying to include some kind of "recent news" from a NewsPage on my
homepage. Using your #from#to-Markup would not only enable me to do so,
but also exclude e.g. the header (aka intro) or footer of that page.

I am also voting to include this officially :)

     Balu