[Pmwiki-users] [[include: ... ]] part of a page

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Apr 15 00:34:03 CDT 2004

This is a small enhancement request.
It would be very useful (and trivial to implement) to write:

    [[include:PageName#anchor]]

Just one small comment.  When I read this first time through, and judging by
the syntax you provided, I thought you were trying to include a paragraph of
text, specified by the #anchor text.

If you are going to implement something like this, you may want to try and
make it more intuitive.

Something like:  [[includeupto:PageName#anchor]]

This opens up the door for other syntax, like:
[[includeafter:PageName#anchor]], to include everything after the anchor.

Just my two bits.

--S