[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Aug 29 15:57:23 CDT 2004

On Saturday, 28 August 2004 1:24 AM, Alexandre Courbot <Alexandre.Courbot at lifl.fr> wrote:
>> Hmm, I don't think it's a bug in printable view itself.  I copied the
>> same markup text and images to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/JITS/Index
>> and there everything appears to work just fine, including the printable
>> view, even with $EnablePrint=1.  So I'm guessing it's an interaction
>> with some other configuration setting.
>
>Hi Patrick,
>
>You are right. The problem stopped once I disabled the
>
>include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-config.php");
>
>of my config PHP. Looks like it's this extension that causes the
>problem. Sad, for I'd like to use it. Is the author around?

He is. In broad terms, the publish.php script in wikilog replaces
PmWiki's printable view with its own, slightly modified version.

Try the following in your config.php file:
- comment out $PrintTemplateFmt
- comment out $EnablePrint = 1

They should be getting set correctly in publish.php. Right now,
I can't remember why publish sets $EnablePrint = 0, but I'll
investigate.

By turining these settings off in config, the wikilog script
should be able to take over. Let me know if that works.

The wikilog and publish scripts pre-date the template scheme so
don't quite fit. I have been reluctant to tidy them up with
pmwiki 2 coming.

Hope this helps.

--
JR