[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Aug 29 16:06:25 CDT 2004

On Saturday, 28 August 2004 3:39 AM, Thomas Weibel <thomas at beeblebrox.net> wrote:
>Hi Alexandre
>Version 0.2.2 of wikilog is for PmWiki 1.0 and above, and version 0.6.7 for
>PmWiki 0.6.7 and above. Kinda strange versioning scheme ;).
>
>thom

Strange, stupid and confusing. I had no idea that wikilog was going
to be so widely-used, or that people would have so many good ideas
for improvements, or that changes to pmwiki would keep breaking it.

i guess I need to adopt a separate numbering scheme for wikilog and
clarify which version of pmwiki each version of the calendar supports.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--
JR